This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of use for the web site operated by the Wrestling Federation of Singapore (referred to as "WFS," herein) at www.wfs.com. The WFS reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time. Such changes, revisions or amendments will be effective at once upon notice to you, which may be given by any means including, without limitation, via posting on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after such notice will be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes, revisions or amendments. Please check this Agreement periodically for changes.
Scope of use
The Site is owned by the WFS. We invite you to view the Site for your personal, informational, non-commercial use only.
With the exception of those materials that are in the public domain and any User Content posted on the Site, all materials contained in the Site are the copyrighted property of the WFS or its third-party licensors. Except for your personal, informational, non-commercial use as authorized above, no part of any text, graphics, animation, photographs, videos, audio-visual elements, software or any other materials contained in the Site may be used, modified, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, transferred, distributed, downloaded or stored in a retrieval system without the express written permission of the WFS.
Information, news and press releases
The Site may contain information, news and/or press releases about the WFS. While this information is believed to be accurate as of the date it was prepared, the WFS disclaims any duty or obligation to update such information.
Links to third party web sites
The Site includes links to web sites owned by third parties solely as a convenience to our users. The terms and conditions of this Agreement do not apply to any such linked web sites. Further, the WFS does not endorse any such linked web sites, or the information, materials, products or services that are contained in or accessible through such linked web sites. The WFS disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information, materials, products and services that are contained in or accessible through such linked web sites, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
You acknowledge and agree that the WFS is not responsible for the content, accuracy, legality, decency, copyright compliance, privacy practices, security or any other aspects of any such linked web sites, and that the access or use of any such linked web sites is solely at your own risk, and you hereby waive any and all claims against the WFS with respect to such linked web sites.
User content; Grant of license
The Site may enable you to post content, submit e-mails or otherwise provide content to the WFS and/or other Site users. You acknowledge and agree that all information, data and other materials that are posted on or transmitted in connection with the Site by you or another Site user (“User Content”) are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such User Content originated. The WFS does not control User Content, and does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, reliability or quality of User Content. You acknowledge and agree that by using the Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive or objectionable. Under no circumstances will the WFS be liable for any User Content.
To help keep our Site a safe place for all users, we require that you comply with the following House Rules in connection with your use of the Site:
- You may not upload to, distribute through, or otherwise publish on the Site any User Content that is libelous, defamatory, tortious, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing, invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, that is harmful to minors, or that otherwise constitutes or encourages a criminal offense, violates the rights of another, or violates any law.
- You may not impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You may not upload to, distribute through, or otherwise publish on the Site any User Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- You may not upload to, distribute through, or otherwise publish on the Site spam, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or the like.
- You may use the Site only for non-commercial purposes. Unless you have obtained our prior written approval, you may not upload to, distribute through, or otherwise publish on the Site any User Content that contains any solicitations, advertising, or promotional materials, including but not limited to materials that solicit membership in any commercial online service or other organization.
- You may not upload to, distribute through, or otherwise publish on the Site any materials that contain computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
- You may not provide, collect or store personal information about others.
- You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the Site.
- You agree not to use any public forum that we may establish on the Site for the purpose of conducting private conversations.
- You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right to monitor all User Content. You further acknowledge and agree that while we reserve the right to remove User Content in our sole discretion for any reason, we have no duty to do so. We also reserve the right to turn over any User Content to law enforcement officials.
We ask that you further help us to keep the Site safe for all users by notifying us when you believe that these House Rules have been violated. If you believe that our House Rules have been violated, please send us an e-mail at webmaster@WFS.com.
Registration and passwords
The Site may require you to register or select a password prior to permitting access to certain products or services in the Site. You acknowledge that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration information and password, and for all uses of your password.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Site and all materials, information, software, products and services included in or available through the Site are provided “as is,” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implies warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The WFS does not guarantee that use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the site will be available at all times, that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the materials, information, software, products and services included in or available through the Site are correct, accurate or reliable.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the WFS be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way related to the use or, or the inability to use, the Site or any component thereof.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the WFS and its respective officers, directors, agents, employees and volunteers from any and all fines and penalties, and any and all claims by, or liability to, any third party for loss, damages or injury to persons or property based on or in any manner arising out of: (a) any User Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Site; or (b) your breach of this Agreement.
This Agreement will remain in effect until terminated by either party. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by ceasing to access the Site and by destroying all materials that you have downloaded from the Site. You acknowledge and agree that the WFS may terminate your access to all or any part of the Site, with or without notice, for any or no reason, in its sole discretion, without liability of any kind. The WFS may also, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing the Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice, without liability of any kind.